- Address ／ 地址: Herping Eeast Rd, Section 3, No 77 北市和平東路三段77號
- City/County ／ 市或縣: Taipei City 台北市
- Nearest MRT: Liuchangli MRT 六張犁捷運站
- Opening Hours: Bar Hours: 7pm-2am Monday-Sunday
- Serve Food: Yes
- Type of Food: Pies, Pizza, Burger, English breakfast...
- Promotions: Every Day has different beers or drinks promotion! Price Range: NT.130-200
- WIFI Available: Yes
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Live Music: Yes
- URL／ 網址或連結: http://bobwundaye.blogspot.com/
- Phone ／ 連絡電話: 02-23771772
- Listed: 12/31/2011 2:37 pm
- Expires: 110 days, 3 hours
Bobwundaye (known to regulars as “Bob ‘n Dave’s” or just plain “Bob’s”) has moved to an all new location on Herping E Rd. This cozy little pub in Taipei attracts regulars from across the city and around the world.
Bobwundaye is a laid-back neighborhood bar. The name, often mistaken as Bob ‘n’ Dave’s, is actually “bo bwun daye”, Taiwanese for “no problem”. Even the owners call it Bob’s, though. It’s one of the few places where the mix of foreign and Taiwanese customers speak all of the MRT’s four languages, with some Italian and Japanese thrown in. The music is just as eclectic, with Chicago Blues, Afro Cuban and Indy Folk making a presence. It’s a little hard to find, the kind of spot friends take friends for a quiet drink and conversation.
The prices at Bob’s make a happy hour seem pointless, there are always specials. We opened Bob’s to enjoy and meet with friends, and hope you’ll do the same.
View Bobwundaye in a larger map
3760 total views, 2 so far today